Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Kelly

Well I haven't written anything for a while so I thought I'd give a Kelly update. She's so big now she's in 6-9month clothes and she's only 4 months. We started giving her rice cereal because everytime we'd eat she'd cry and if we were holding her while we ate she would grap for our food and try to eat it. She thinks rice cereal is so much fun and she laughs the whole time I'm feeding her. She's so much more aware. When I'm typing and she's on my lap she tries to type too. Same as when we are at the piano. She rolls over all the time now, mostly to get to me (her main food source.) She also can get her self up from lying on a pillow, but as soon as she's sitting she falls forward. She loves to sing when we sing, and will talk for hours! She's so much fun. She's sometimes grumpy because she's teething, I think the tooth is about to cut through the gums. We can feel it right under her gums and she is biting everything!! I was kind of hoping she'd start teething a little later, but I survive. Anyways things are great and Kelly (Tine Tine) is so much fun!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

It's so funny how fast she is growing, but seriously, you need to post a picture with this. Pictures girl. We need pictures. Now.